|Someone is suffering liver cancer|
The liver is an important organ as the digestive system to remove toxins in the body, storing certain vitamins, controlling cholesterol and fat metabolism and regulate hormones. Recognize early characteristic feature of liver cancer because it is a very dangerous disease.
Liver disease or liver cancer can be caused by a virus, known as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, or hepatitis non-A and non-B In addition, liver cancer can also come from the wrong diet or chemical substances contained in drugs, such as antibiotics, paracetamol, arsenal, and other drugs that contain chemicals.
EARLY SIGNS SYMTOMS OF LIVER CANCER
1. The dark-colored urine
Increased bilirubin in the blood will cause urine color varies from dark yellow to brown. If you look at the change in color of your urine becomes dark without a definite cause, immediately consult a doctor.
Ascitis or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen is one of the symptoms of early stage liver cancer is common. Bloating in the stomach with a sick heart can be regarded as an early indication of liver cancer.
4. Enlargement of the stomach
Liver or liver are in trouble will cause abdominal pain. If you experience abdominal pain with enlarged hearts, your chances of getting liver disease.
Itching can be regarded as normal and common. But also be an itchy one indication of liver cancer. This is primarily due to the effect of increased bilirubin in your body. Impaired liver function would result in an increase in bilirubin, which will cause itching on the skin.
6. Swelling of the liver
Liver or liver is located on the right side of the upper abdomen, somewhat towards the center. Well, the heart swells would seemingly stand in this position. If you experience this, ask your doctor immediately to seek further solutions.
Liver cancer patients often experience fatigue usually without a definite cause. Although fatigue is common, you must remain vigilant if you feel the symptoms of other liver cancers.
8. Nausea and vomiting
If you experience nausea and vomiting without any known cause, check if you have other symptoms of liver dysfunction. Vomiting and nausea are usually regarded as the early warning signs of liver cancer.
9. Weight loss
The liver is the main organ that helps our body in the metabolism. Impaired liver function would lead to weight loss, which can be considered as one of the most important symptoms of early stage liver cancer.
Jaundice is not a disease, but clinical presentation of impairment of liver function. Impaired liver function causes retention of bilirubin in the body. Jaundice or hepatitis can usually be used as an indicator as one of the early signs of liver cancer.
SIGNS SOMEONE IS SUFFERING FROM LIVER CANCER
Very perrlu for us to know how the signs of someone being exposed to liver cancer. By knowing these signs there is the possibility of us being swiftly to address health problems that we or our families face.
Here are some of the early symptoms of the liver disease or liver cancer is the most common and often occur before the chronic stage:
- The earliest signs someone is suffering from liver disease is inflammation of the liver.
- Changes in the water to turn yellow or brown urine.
- Often experience nausea to vomiting, frequent diarrhea.
- Changes in appetite diminishing
- The body is easy to feel tired, fatigue, lethargy, changes into pale feces.
- Decreased vigor in activity due to weak
- Frequent changes in the immune system, sometimes up / down
- Often experience pain in the upper right abdomen and indigestion
- Experiencing rapid weight loss due to anorexia.
- Dilation of the blood vessels, blood sugar levels are low.
- Decreased sexual desire and sexual libido, experiencing anemia (lack of blood).
- Often experience pain, aching and stiffness in the joints
- There is a change in the color of the eyes and skin.
- Cause bad breath and body odor less unpleasant.
- Easy bruising body when hit or fall and bleeding of the nose caused by the body lacks protein.
- Sometimes a small proportion of patients with liver disease or liver, especially when attacking women will experience irregular menstrual cycles and abnormal discharge problem.
- Frequent pain in the stomach so that the stomach bloated like malnutrition. This is due to liver swelling is then up to the upper abdominal cavity and can become very difficult to breathe.