|The Cause Of Breast Cancer|
Breast cancer is a cancer that is most feared by all women in the world because it is so deadly. More recently there was a very surprising fact that breast cancer is not only affected in women, but men, found at least 1 in 100 cases.
Deaths caused by breast cancer in the United States in 2014 is estimated to have reached over 200,000 people. Here are the details:
- New cases: 232 670 (women); 2360 (Men's)
- Deaths: 40,000 (female); 430 (male)
Reviewing the ins and outs of breast cancer start of traits, signs, causes, external factors, the food up with treatment, treatment, and herbs that can be used as a preventive or as a solution is very important to be in the know.
The cause of breast cancer
The cause of breast cancer are varies, but the most common is due to diet and lifestyle. Based on breast cancer research conducted so far, mentioning the dominant factors that cause breast cancer, such as:
- Age: the highest number of breast cancer patients were in the age range 40-60.
- Gen: there are two genes that cause breast cancer risk, namely BRCA1 and BRCA2, both genes are very likely to contract breast cancer.
|The Cause Of Breast Cancer|
Report from Harvard Scool of Public Health states there is a significant increase in breast cancer in users of estrogen replacement therapy.
Personal factors: the symptoms of breast cancer can also occur in women who menstruate under 12 years of age or approaching the menopause after age 55 years.
Obesity, consumption of a variety of pills, drinking alcohol and not breastfeeding is also a cause of breast cancer. In addition to food and lifestyle factors, another factor to watch is a genetic factor. A woman with a history of cancer in her family, such as the biological mother, should be wary also on her exposed to the risk of breast cancer.
Genetic factors in question is a process of mutation of several genes involved in the formation of breast cancer cells that are oncogenes. Genetic factors have inherited their parents on their children with breast cancer.
Type of Breast Cancer
As experienced Abbey (healthy movement activists penderitan breast cancer) breast cancer who experienced invade other organs such as the brain, liver, spleen, and esophagus. The following types of breast cancer can affect anyone:
1. Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
Ductal carcinoma type of breast cancer is cancer cells inside the ducts and has not spread to the surrounding breast tissue.
2. Lobular Carcinoma In Situ (LCIS)
Lobular carcinoma is classified as a non-invasive breast cancer, but women diagnosed with lobular carcinoma exposed advised to perform routine mammography.
3. Invasive or infiltrating ductal carcinoma (IDC)
It is a further impact of Ductal Carcinoma, because the cancer cells contained in ductal finally out and spread around the fatty tissue of the breast. These types of invasive breast cancer then spread to the lymph system and the bloodstream.
4. Invasive or infiltrating lobular carcinoma (ILC)
Infiltrating lobular cancer or metastatic carcinoma can spread to other body parts.
5. Inflamed Breast Cancer (IBC)
This type of cancer is difficult to detect because to recognize the symptoms are not through checking lumps in the breast. One of the early detection can be performed to identify the type of IBC breast cancer is breast skin becomes thick and red and feel warm.
The effects of breast cancer
Breast cancer sufferers can be debilitating physical and physical changes occur in the body. One is the acceleration of hair loss and menopause. Hair loss is caused due to chemotherapy. Chemotherapy also make the body of patients often experience pain. Here are the effects of breast cancer before and after treatment / therapy:
- Menopause Symptoms. Breast cancer therapy may accelerate menopause, especially in women earning / youth. Menopause This causes heat in the body, sweating and palpitations (beating very fast).
- Hair grows back after the loss (Chemotherapy). Hair will grow back after chemotherapy, but when the hair starts to grow, there are differences in hair texture before chemotherapy and after chemotherapy. For example, the scalp becomes dry, somewhat sensitive and scaly.
- Pain. Therapy was performed after therapy can cause pain in the body or nervous. Some people can control the pain in his body, but it will be difficult if the pain lasts every day.
- Fatigue and difficulty sleeping. Fatigue perceived cancer patients can not be resolved with rest and enough sleep alone. Fatigue and sleeplessness usually is the case for weeks post-treatment.
- Lymphoedema. Lymphoedema is contained in the swelling of arms, hands, or in the area of breast cancer patients. Lymphoedema usually occurs after radiotherapy or after a few months after treatment for breast cancer.
- Osteoporosis. Osteoporosis will come sooner after treatment / cure of breast cancer. The risk of cancer increases after the treatment is done.
- Effect on fertility and pregnancy. Several cases that occur post-treatment / cure of breast cancer is a difficult pregnancy, and serious impacts can occur temporarily and permanently.
When should Surgery Breast Cancer?
A patient needs to consult further with a specialist beforehand. After the examination and consultation with a physician, will explain the type of breast cancer patients, and handling what will be done. Therefore you need to know is the type of breast cancer patients who experienced and types of operations performed according the patient's disease. Here are the types of breast cancer surgery can be a reference patient:
a). Breast conservation surgery
At this stage, surgery and a portion of the breast will be removed, lifted a large part depends on the size and place of the tumor to grow. In breast-conserving surgery are two types namely Lumpectomy and mastectomy surgery. Ie lumpectomy lumpectomy and some normal tissue around it. While Mastectomy is surgery that removes more tissue in the breast cancer, not as much as Lumpectomy surgery.
b). Total or simple mastectomy
In this operation the doctor will perform the whole breast removal but do not lift the lymph nodes.
c). Radical mastectomy
This operation removes the entire breast, lymph nodes under the armpit and the muscle wall at the bottom of the breast.
Modified radical mastectomy. This operation is done by lifting the entire breast and some lymph nodes under the armpit.