Why I can't get rid of my fat belly after gym and good diet,"I knew It's annoying and embarrassing", abdominal it’s often the first place fat goes and the last place it leaves when you gain a few pounds. But don't worry because there is a solution that worked for many people that asked of this question once, we will discuss about the solution after we have analyze and figures out most of the problems.
If diet and exercise haven't done much to reduce your bulge, thenit may be because of one of these factors:
- other genetic issues
- wrong workout
- eating too manyprocessed foods
So let us discuss it one by one.
Understanding the major hormone functions will help you take control of your health. hormones control every aspect of your weight loss including metabolism, where you store your fat, your appetite. When they are in proper balance, hormones help the body prosper, but little problems with hormones can cause serious problem symptoms so any form of hormonal imbalance will obstruct your efforts regardless of your diet and exercise activity.
This kind of extra belly fat can revealed one or more of the following hormonal imbalances: low testosterone, deficit of hormone of the adrenal glands (low DHEA), high insulin, high cortisol and high estrogen.
How to get rid of this extra fat must include proper exercise,diet, sleep and for sure motivation and increase intake of omega-3 fatty acid it’s also known as docosahexaenoic acid it change the entire block of hormones back to normal.
2. Genetic issues:
Institute of Metabolic Science in Cambridge, UK, their scientist has uncovered a wide range of genes that are connected with obesity.
Several researchers have identified 18 and 14 other different genes that are linked directly and contribute to obesity respectively, Also, 13 genes have been identified that determine if fat is accumulated on the waist or thighs. So, to a certain extent level belly fat is actually genetic.
Genes can increase an individual vulnerability to obesity, but with all this a person can take action to reduce their risk. You may have the genes for obesity but being obese doesn't have to be your fate if you can maintain well Proper eating lifestyle and exercise.
Doing useful exercises that use the muscles in your coreabdominals, back, pelvic, oblique as well as other body parts can help you toget rid of this kind of fat belly cause.
3. Wrong workout:
You can be eating healthy but the training could be your problem. Because those people who eats healthy and only train abs, you may find it’s taking them longer to lose belly fat than expected.
A daily run jogging is great for your heart, but cardio workouts alone won't do much for your waist. you need to do a combination of weights and cardiovascular training and every bit leaner you get from there means even less to pinch on your waist.
Solutionto this is to be doing weight exercises that uses themuscles in your core abdominals, back, pelvic, oblique as well as other partsof your body such as plank
4. Processed Food:
Eatingof too many processed food can make your entire life unhealthy because:
- Severalstudy revealed that 75% of the results for belly fatloss come from diet so it is very importantto eat right.
- Accordingto some researched, by Reducing body fat percentage to 10% and 20% for men andwomen respectively, the bulk of your belly fat will be gone, because belly fatis associated with inflammation, so consuming too many processed foods willsabotage your any ability to lose belly fat, refinedsugar in sweetened drinks as well asrefined grains like dessert, white bread, chips, increase inflammation in yourbody that is why it’s very important you should be eating more natural morethan the process, oh sorry I don’t mean to cut off your love to processed foodbut for your health sake!
- Antioxidant in natural foods like whole grain vegetables and fruits has anti-inflammatory properties and may therefore actually prevent belly fat.
- Inorder to get rid of your belly fat you need to reassessyour diet to understand where exactly most of the calories come from, laterwhich you can make the necessary changes. Choose whole grains over refinedgrains as they support the process of fat burning by synthesizing chemicalsthat inhibit the formation of fatty deposits. Along with this, you might wantto reduce your intake of processed food as they are calorie dense butnutritionally poor.
- Bytaking a good option to reduce fat intake combinedwith a good weight and abs exercise so there is a higher rate of calories burnwhile you are doing them.